With Toronto FC's elimination from the playoffs, the club has a lot of holes to fill if they want to be competitive next season. While Waking the Red hope we are not in such dire straights, we also have a couple of positions to round out ahead of what should be an eventful offseason.
Are you interested in writing about the most tragic club in soccer history? Are you looking to grow the Canadian soccer and Toronto FC community? Are you looking to join a semi-successful four a side soccer team who could still use some ringers? If you answered yes to any of those questions than this could be the right fit for you.
We are happy with the growth of the site as it is, but in order to get bigger we are going to need more dedicated staff who can help us improve and create even more original content.
With that in mind, here is some criteria as to who should apply. If you are still interested, fill out the form below.
Who we are looking for.
- Someone who can consistently watch Toronto FC/CanMNT matches.
- Someone with time to write at least one article a week, possibly more in trying times like playoffs and the monthly coach firing.
- Someone who has interest in writing about Toronto FC, CanMNT or otherwise.
What this might mean
- Writing previews, game recaps.
- Writing breaking news articles.
- Covering Toronto FC II (with possible press credentials attached).
- Tactical Analysis
- League wide news and opinion
- Canadian women's soccer (a weak spot in our staff but we would be interested).
These are just some ideas. If you have any other questions or follow ups you can direct them to email@example.com
Thank you to everyone for continuing to support the site, fill out the form below.