TORONTO, Canada—The MLS is Back Tournament is scheduled to begin July 8 in the Orlando area, with teams preparing to fly down to Florida in the coming days.
We already knew that Toronto FC were drawn into a group with D.C. United, Montreal Impact, and New England Revolution, but now, the MLS has released the dates!
Group C is going to be fun! ⬇️#MLSisBack Tournament Group Stage pres. by @Heineken_US. pic.twitter.com/k3l5BP1gR0— Major League Soccer (@MLS) June 24, 2020
Toronto FC’s group-stage schedule is as follows:
- Toronto vs. D.C. - July 10, 2020 (8 p.m. EST)
- Montreal vs. Toronto - July 15, 2020 (8 p.m. EST)
- Toronto vs. New England - July 21, 2020 (9 a.m EST)
It appears that all 54 games in the tournament will be broadcasted on TSN as well. Anyone else ready for some early-morning TFC footy?
The full tournament schedule is below:
MLS Is Back tournament schedule (all times ET):
- Orlando vs. Miami, 8 p.m.
- Nashville vs. Chicago, 10:30 p.m.
- New York City FC vs. Philadelphia, 9 a.m.
- Montreal vs. New England, 8 p.m.
- Dallas vs. Vancouver, 10:30 p.m.
- Toronto vs. D.C. 8 p.m.
- Seattle vs. San Jose, 10:30 p.m.
- Atlanta vs. New York Red Bulls, 8 p.m.
- Cincinnati vs. Columbus, 10:30 p.m.
- Sporting KC vs. Minnesota, 8 p.m.
- Real Salt Lake vs. Colorado, 10:30 p.m.
- LAFC vs. Houston, 8 p.m.
- LA Galaxy vs. Portland, 10:30 p.m.
- Miami vs. Chicago, 9 a.m.
- Philadelphia vs. Nashville, 8 p.m.
- Orlando vs. New York City FC, 10:30 p.m.
- Seattle vs. Dallas, 9 a.m.
- Montreal vs. Toronto, 8 p.m.
- Vancouver vs. San Jose, 10:30 p.m.
- Atlanta vs. Cincinnati, 9 a.m.
- D.C. vs. New England, 8 p.m.
- Columbus vs. New York Red Bulls, 10:30 p.m.
- Sporting KC vs. Colorado, 8 p.m.
- Real Salt Lake vs. Minnesota, 10:30 p.m.
- Portland vs. Houston, 8 p.m.
- LA Galaxy vs. LAFC, 10:30 p.m.
- New York City FC vs. Chicago, 8 p.m
- Miami vs. Philadelphia, 10:30 p.m.
- Orlando vs. Nashville, 9 a.m.
- Dallas vs. San Jose, 8 p.m.
- Seattle vs. Vancouver, 10:30 p.m.
- Toronto vs. New England, 9 a.m.
- Atlanta vs. Columbus, 8 p.m.
- Montreal vs. D.C., 10:30 p.m.
- Real Salt Lake vs. Sporting KC, 9 a.m.
- Cincinnati vs. New York Red Bulls, 8 p.m.
- Colorado vs. Minnesota, 10:30 p.m.
- LA Galaxy vs. Houston, 8 p.m.
- Portland vs. LAFC, 10:30 p.m.
- 1st place Group A vs. 3rd place (B/C/D/E), 8 p.m.
- 2nd place Group A vs. 2nd place Group C, 10:30 p.m.
- 1st place Group B vs. 3rd place Group A, 8:30 p.m.
- 1st place Group D vs. 3rd place (B/C/E/F), 11 p.m.
- 1st place Group C vs. 3rd place (B/D/F) -or- 4th place Group A, 8:30 p.m.
- 2nd place Group B vs. 2nd place Group F, 11 p.m.
- 1st place Group E vs. 2nd place Group D, 8 p.m.
- 1st place Group F vs. 2nd place Group E, 10:30 p.m.
- Winner R16 (2) vs. Winner R16 (4), 8 p.m.
- Winner R16 (1) vs. Winner R16 (6), 7:30 p.m.
- Winner R16 (3) vs. Winner R16 (8), 8 p.m.
- Winner R16 (5) vs. Winner R16 (7), 10:30 p.m.
- Winner QF (1) vs. Winner QF (4), 8 p.m.
- Winner QF (2) vs. Winner QF (3), 8 p.m.
- Winner SF (1) vs. Winner SF (2), 8 p.m.